Now, on the fun stuff! Nereus's development has left me shocked.
* He has actually started talking!!! And when I say talking, I mean really talking. Like..."Nereus say this!".."Zees". Or "what's mama's job"?..."Low (=clown)".
* He's still obsessed with books and trucks.
* He has been making all these -fun for the parent- activities, like throwing toys on the toilet...fancy!
* He's been biting me on purpose when he breastfeeds. Ok, I know that this is not a fun fact about Nereus, but it happens and it hurts so much. When I started writing this, I was actually asking for help from you guys...but now I have already found the solution for us and I'm sharing it with you. I really hope that this can help you. So the situation was like this...Nereus was biting me and I was really hurt and confused and I was angry of course and yelling and crying. Nereus was as confused as I was and he was crying too. So, one day, when he bit me, I just kindly told him that biting hurts and that he shouldn't do it if he wants to breastfeed. Then, immediately, I suggested that we should play with his cars or read a book etc. and voila! no more biting! Seriously. That easy.
* Unexpected hugs, kisses or tickles make my heart melt.
* Jumping seems to be very interesting for Nereus lately.
* He is so social and amazing with other kids. He shares his toys and plays so well. Even if other kids hit him or grab his toys from his own hands he rarely makes a deal about it. I just wish I had a friend with a kid so we could hang out and he could have company.
(Seriously where does the time goes...I know, that's all I'm saying these days. But seriously I've never been more busy. I really really do miss this place.)