After a lot of thought I came up with these 22 goals, that I want (and plan and hope) to accomplish before my 22nd birthday in July 13 2013. I’ve been writing this list for quite a lot of time. I’m in a weird situation where everything around me is solid, while things inside me change rapidly as well. You can see here some of the unaccomplished goals of my 21 before 21 list and some new ones. Some of them are here to wake up my creative self, some to do something nice for people I love and the rest to make me a better person and get me closer to my dreams. I’m pretty excited actually and I can’t wait to share my progress on the blog.
- Exercise at least three times a week. (but at least I tried)
Open an etsy shop.I'm gonna write about it soon. Get some blog readers.Done! At last! Find a name for my baby.Done. Read about it here.
- Sew a mei tai.
- Sew cloth diapers.
- Get a driving license.
Make sure Maya (my mother’s dog) gets more attention.Done. Nereus and I go for walks with her and we also took advise from a dog trainer.
- Finish those scarves I’ve been knitting for 3 years.
- Reuse all those old magazines that hide all over the house.
Try make my own vegan yogurt.Done!!! I'm so excited and proud! Check my recipe here.
- Get my english proficiency degree.
- Give my mom a great gift on mother’s day.
- Attend cob house building seminars.
- Educate myself in bio agriculture.
Find a way to live with Phillip again, in our own house this time.Done!!!! Have a birthday party for my son’s first birthday.Done with success! More here.
- Have his name tattooed on me.
Be a better person/treat everyone around me with more respect/be less hysterical.Done.
- Have baby swimming lessons with my son.
- Do something special for my two friends P and M for what they’ve done for me on my vacation.
- Plant a tree on a pot, then replant it on the ground in my new house’s yard (when I get one).
Read my previous list...